Ranking Your Local Business is an essential part of a well thought out local SEO strategy.
Once you get your website designed, the first thing should be to create a Google My Business account.
- Its FREE
- It ranks your business local on Google
- It’s used to provide details about your business to Google
- It lists your primary business information (Name, Address, Phone). It’s your business fingerprint.
- You can also list hours, photos, services or a description of your business.
- Allows your customers to leave reviews which only helps your Google Business Profile.
Google My Business provides metrics of your visibility and engagement with your business. This is the only product that does this.
If you want to start off with optimizing your BRAND online, then start your Google Business page or HIRE an expert to properly set it up for you.